Stories of Arda Home Page
About Us News Resources Login Become a member Help Search

Kindling Fire  by Lindelea

Note to the Reader:

I usually write on two stories at once, but for some reason Rosemary began to tug at my sleeve and did not want to wait for one of the two current stories to be completed.

The story begins in S.R. 1388, when Rosemary Took, daughter of Ferdinand and Stelliana Bolger Took, is ten years old and her brother Ferdibrand is five. The outline is not yet complete, but the story will go at least through Rosemary's wedding, and may continue through the time of the Troubles, or even later. I suppose it all depends on whether Rosemary's story is well received, or if she's only interesting to me... An OC can be a difficult "sell", after all. Many people refuse to read fanfiction where an OC is the main character. Of course, our favourite hobbits will appear, and hopefully in ways that expand upon their characters as well. So come with me, if you will, and explore yet another layer in the rich, deep world that Professor Tolkien created...

How do you take your tea? And would you prefer seedcake or apple tart?





        

Next >>

Leave Review
Home     Search     Chapter List