Stories of Arda Home Page
About Us News Resources Login Become a member Help Search
swiss replica watches replica watches uk Replica Rolex DateJust Watches

My Collection of Drabbles   by Periantari

The warm embrace lingered on, even when he awoke from his peaceful dream. He felt the sweet embrace of his mother, heard the deep, calming voice of his father. Mother was protectively holding onto him, while Father was gently stroking his dark, curly hair. They were with him in a beautiful land he had yet to find in Middle-Earth. Melodious voices were heard, while his parents’ caring looks had given him security, warmth and love. The dream had made him feel so at ease that it felt strange to enter back into reality.

Lying in his comfortable bed and looking up at the ceiling of Bag End, melancholy feelings of longing and missing them swirled about in his mind. Bitter tears threatened to spill from his eyes, but then Bilbo’s voice entered his conscience, and he remembered all the adventures and lessons he had with Bilbo and how he had pulled him out of grief. Sam, his next-door neighbor, was much fun to play with, and cousins Merry and Pippin always made him smile. Still so many dear ones who cared about him; grief would be a passing thing, for there was still much to experience and learn in life.






<< Back

Next >>

Leave Review
Home     Search     Chapter List