Stories of Arda Home Page
About Us News Resources Login Become a member Help Search
swiss replica watches replica watches uk Replica Rolex DateJust Watches

My Collection of Drabbles   by Periantari

Frodo woke, startled, unexpectedly finding himself in unfamiliar surroundings—and realized that he was in Bag End now for Uncle Bilbo had just adopted him that day.

He nestled into the warm covers of his double-hobbit sized bed and mused at the peacefulness of the environment which was a contrast to the loud and crowded Brandy Hall. His room and bed were bigger than before and he could only hear the outside chirping of crickets, not the crying of another young Brandybuck relative.

Although content with the undivided attention and care of Uncle Bilbo, he still missed his Merry though, and this was the one thing that kept the whole adoption a bit bittersweet.

“Dear Frodo-lad, do not worry—-we will be making many journeys together and whenever you miss Merry, we will scurry over there, all right?”

Uncle Bilbo also promised that there will be many exciting adventures around the Shire, as well as Elvish lessons to be taught and maybe there would be a chance encounter with one too.

Frodo smiled at these reassurances, and feeling relaxed and optimistic about the future ahead at Bag End, he snuggled against the soft, feather-filled pillow and fell fast asleep.





<< Back

Next >>

Leave Review
Home     Search     Chapter List