Stories of Arda Home Page
About Us News Resources Login Become a member Help Search

A Rocky Beginning to the New Year  by Grey Wonderer

Yes, it's the first prologue of the New Year! Let there be fireworks and singing and merry-making!

The Warning: First, be warned that the author has posted this story without the benefit of a beta unless you deem spell check on Microsoft Word to be a proper beta, in which case you shouldn't mind this story at all. Furthermore, be warned that the author did willingly and without much thought at all to anything, write this story all in one night and in one sitting. May it also be known that the afore-mentioned alleged author does not normally write stories which take place during the Quest, that involve elves, and that can be checked for canon content. If you deem it wise or necessary to read beyond this point then you do so at your own risk and we are not accountable in any way for any dissatisfaction or annoyance on your part.


The Disclaimer: The characters, the Quest, and most anything else that is mentioned in this story are the creations of J.R.R. Tolkien and the above-mentioned alleged author can, sadly, take no credit for any of the really good ideas in this fiction. No money, gifts, favors or anything that might be considered payment of any sort has been or will be received by the author. This was done strictly for amusement and if you should fail to be amused we apologize in advance but you have been warned. (See the section above.)


The Wishes: Finally, may I wish you all a very Happy New Year! Thank you all for reading!


GW 01/01/2008





        

Next >>

Leave Review
Home     Search     Chapter List