Stories of Arda Home Page
About Us News Resources Login Become a member Help Search

Very Nearly The Beginning...  by Grey Wonderer

*You didn't follow the directions, did you? Well, since you're here, I suppose you can read it. This is the disclaimer and the prologue.*

The following story was written using the characters from THE LORD OF THE RINGS by J.R.R. Tolkien and owes some of its elements to The Velveteen Rabbit by Margery Williams. No money will be made from this effort.
Please know that any mistakes made with regard to the Elves in this story are largely due to the fact that *I* have very little experience writing about elves. I apologize for that in advance. If you should find any other mistakes, omissions, or general things that you just simply don't like, then I will apologize for those as they are pointed out to me.

Thank you for reading if you are,

GW 06/27/2008


PS I deeply regret that this prologue is not very entertaining but I seem to have developed a form of writer's block that prevents me from writing creative prologues. I am receiving treatment for this condition and hope to recover in the not to distant future. Until then, please feel free to make up something creative and pretend that you read it in this prologue or just ignore the entire thing completely and move on to the rest of the story.





        

Next >>

Leave Review
Home     Search     Chapter List