Stories of Arda Home Page
About Us News Resources Login Become a member Help Search

More Than He Bargained For  by Grey Wonderer

Due to a change in work schedule, the following story was written in the morning.  That is not the normal writing time for this author so when you read this, please remember, normally the author can't even make a two-word sentence before eleven am or so.  In other words, this story is probably riddled with mistakes and may not make any sense at all because the author was probably sound asleep when it was written.  *Is there such a thing as sleep-writing?

In fact, this prologue is *also* being written in the morning, so you can't really rely upon it to be accurate.  For all I know, this prologue may just be a series of random letters and symbols.  It might not say anything at all. 

Just in case it does say anything,

The author really hopes that you are clever enough to know that all of the characters in this story are the creations of J. R. R. Tolkien.  The author is not making any money on any of this.  (The typos included in this story and this prologue, are the property of the author but no one is going to pay for those now, are they?  One can only be grateful for the fact that the person writing this has a job doing something which is not writing.  She won't starve, but none of her food money comes from this sort of thing.

This is meant to be a Happy Birthday fiction for Dreamflower, so Happy Birthday, Dreamflower!  This isn't very original but it is sincere.  So, I sincerely hope you have a great day!  Now, quit reading this and go eat cake or something!


GW        07-01-2009





        

Next >>

Leave Review
Home     Search     Chapter List