Stories of Arda Home Page
About Us News Resources Login Become a member Help Search
swiss replica watches replica watches uk Replica Rolex DateJust Watches

B2MeM: Aragorn in the Last Battle  by Mirach

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. (disclaimer copied from the B2MeM site... it is a copyright infrigement? =))

Introduction

This year the Back to Middle-earth Month (B2MeM) organized by the Silmarillion Writers' Guild (SWG) was a quest game writing challenge:

Imagine yourself far in the future from your favorite age of Arda. The Elves have long passed into the West. The Age of Men began millennia ago. Only in legend, largely forgotten, do the people of Middle-earth recall the Ring War, the ascension of King Aragorn, the last ship to depart from the Grey Havens. The world has again begun to change. The waves break on new lands, and a new threat passes its dark hand across the tired face of the Sun. Perhaps in the deepest and long-forgotten lore the people of Arda can find the secrets to overcome this new threat? (from B2MeM homepage)

Every team had to choose a character to represent them in the game. It was (of course) Aragorn, and my great team-mates were Lirulin (a.k.a. Daenar), openmeadow and StarLight9. Every week we moved on the map, and had to write for the challenge of the place where we ended. In the following chapters I will post my entries for this event.

A/N: A chapter title with an asterisk (*) means a chapter written in frame of the events in the game





        

Next >>

Leave Review
Home     Search     Chapter List