Stories of Arda Home Page
About Us News Resources Login Become a member Help Search
swiss replica watches replica watches uk Replica Rolex DateJust Watches

B2MeM: Aragorn in the Last Battle  by Mirach

Week 5: This week was about cooperation between the teams to defeat Morgoth at the end of the game. We accepted the challenge of Glorfindel to write a drabble for every one of the 63 challenges together.

Tales of the Ranger and Slayer: A duel of words and not swords. One night in the Hall of Fire, Aragorn and Glorfindel tell tales, some tall and some true. (A collection of drabbles)

Challenge (Eldalondė): Create a story, poem, or artwork that responds to the following quote: "In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." -- Martin Luther King Jr.


Silence

Red ribbons floating in the water. Writhing in the stream, flowing. A golden circle on a red ribbon. My precious... You have betrayed me, my precious. You have failed me when I needed you most! Red ribbons of my blood. In my last thoughts, I remember Elrond's face. He wanted me to destroy you. But you were mine! You were the weregild for my father! Elrond said nothing then. He just looked at me sadly. I can feel that silence even now, in that strange murky calmness under the surface of Anduin. And now I will be silent myself. Silent forever...





<< Back

Next >>

Leave Review
Home     Search     Chapter List