Stories of Arda Home Page
About Us News Resources Login Become a member Help Search

B2MeM: Aragorn in the Last Battle  by Mirach

Week 5: This week was about cooperation between the teams to defeat Morgoth at the end of the game. We accepted the challenge of Glorfindel to write a drabble for every one of the 63 challenges together.

Tales of the Ranger and Slayer: A duel of words and not swords. One night in the Hall of Fire, Aragorn and Glorfindel tell tales, some tall and some true. (A collection of drabbles)

Challenge (Weathertop): Show a scene in which a character or characters acquire a meal.


Never late to learn new things

„Ooh, and try this! Delicious!" Varda smiled radiantly.

„Muhm..." Manwë replied with full mouth.

„Yes dear, but you just must try these cakes! They are from the Vanyarin baker!" Yavanna said enthusiastically.

Oromë looked up from his roasted beef, but then returned to it, too busy to voice his opinion.

Námo chewed something with the expression of a deep meditation on his face, as he rolled the bite on his tongue.

„They need it to life, you know..." he said thoughtfully, after finishing the mouthful.

„Uhm..." Manwë approved his observation.

„I just wonder... Why didn't we have this idea before?"





<< Back

Next >>

Leave Review
Home     Search     Chapter List