Stories of Arda Home Page
About Us News Resources Login Become a member Help Search

B2MeM: Aragorn in the Last Battle  by Mirach

Week 5: This week was about cooperation between the teams to defeat Morgoth at the end of the game. We accepted the challenge of Glorfindel to write a drabble for every one of the 63 challenges together.

Tales of the Ranger and Slayer: A duel of words and not swords. One night in the Hall of Fire, Aragorn and Glorfindel tell tales, some tall and some true. (A collection of drabbles)

Challenge (Isengard): Hands have been symbolic of many things in various societies. Some even believe the path of our lives are written within the lines of our hands. Write a story centered on the theme of hands.


Reading from Palm

"Mhmmmm..." the old woman croaks, studying his palm intently.

"Oh yes, you will have a long life, my lord... And see this line? That is the line of love. It's unusually strong in your palm. Yes, yes... a long life and many children."

The man smiles a little sadly, but does not withdraw his hand.

"Oi, but what is this? A decision. A hard decision... Dark paths. But I see a tree with flowers..."

Captain Thorongil closes his palm. He gives the woman a few coins, and leaves with a polite excuse.

The woman looks after him knowingly, and smiles.





<< Back

Next >>

Leave Review
Home     Search     Chapter List