Stories of Arda Home Page
About Us News Resources Login Become a member Help Search
swiss replica watches replica watches uk Replica Rolex DateJust Watches

B2MeM: Aragorn in the Last Battle  by Mirach

Week 5: This week was about cooperation between the teams to defeat Morgoth at the end of the game. We accepted the challenge of Glorfindel to write a drabble for every one of the 63 challenges together.

Tales of the Ranger and Slayer: A duel of words and not swords. One night in the Hall of Fire, Aragorn and Glorfindel tell tales, some tall and some true. (A collection of drabbles)

Challenge (The Lonely Mountain): Have you ever felt totally lost? In a big city? In a foreign country? Because somebody has left you alone? Write a story, poem or create an artwork where the character has to deal with loss--either physical or spiritual.


Lost

I miss my Master's hand. Its presence made me glow with the heat of my birth. Together, we were invincible. They separated us, cut the bond between us. I reached for the mind that has taken me. It was strong... Still I managed to convince him to spare me. Like a slave begging for mercy. But I am no slave. When I couldn't take him, I betrayed him - killed him. But now, I am lost. On the bottom of the river it is cold. I miss my Master. But I will find a way to get to him again.





<< Back

Next >>

Leave Review
Home     Search     Chapter List