Stories of Arda Home Page
About Us News Resources Login Become a member Help Search

B2MeM: Aragorn in the Last Battle  by Mirach

Week 5: This week was about cooperation between the teams to defeat Morgoth at the end of the game. We accepted the challenge of Glorfindel to write a drabble for every one of the 63 challenges together.

Tales of the Ranger and Slayer: A duel of words and not swords. One night in the Hall of Fire, Aragorn and Glorfindel tell tales, some tall and some true. (A collection of drabbles)

Challenge (Dol Amroth): Choose a character. From that character's point of view, show in a story, poem, or artwork how he or she would respond to the following quote: "I celebrate myself, and sing myself / And what I assume you shall assume / For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you." -- Walt Whitman, "Leaves of Grass"


I am...

I am all and all listen to my song. I am the Master but nothing belongs to me. Come, my hearties, join me in singing! Dance and be merry! Have no fear, for nothing harms you here! I am everything, and I sing my songs in my own tune. I am the tune and the tune is everywhere around. The land is me and I am the land. I wade through the streams and leap on the hill-tops. I know no fear. Just the borders of my land, for they are the borders of me. I am myself and everything is me. I am I. I am Tom Bombadil!





<< Back

Next >>

Leave Review
Home     Search     Chapter List