Stories of Arda Home Page
About Us News Resources Login Become a member Help Search
swiss replica watches replica watches uk Replica Rolex DateJust Watches

B2MeM 2012: A Spirit in Shadows  by Mirach

43. Tapestries: Exile

"That is not fair…" Celegorm sighed, looking out of the window of Formenos.

Huan looked at him questioningly. It was night already, but his master didn't sleep yet. A single candle burned upon his table.

Celegorm smiled slightly at his hound. "At least you could follow me here. I was afraid for a moment that Oromë will want to take you back when we sent to this unjust exile."

Huan barked shortly, expressing his opinion on the matter.

"We can't even visit Aredhel…" Celegorm continued in his talking, and the hound proved to be a good listener, never interrupting him.

"So what are we supposed to do?"

Huan had no answer to that, and eventually, Celegorm extinguished the candle and went to sleep.

When he awoke in the morning, there was something laid on the table, and Huan watched him expectantly.

Celegorm frowned. "What is this? A lute?"

Huan barked.

"You think I should learn to play the lute?"

Huan barked again.

"Well…" Celegorm took the instrument into his fingers. "I guess I could try that. There's nothing better to do here anyways…"

Several moments later, Maglor almost jumped at a noise that came from Celegorm's room. "What is he doing there?" he turned to Curufin.

"I think that he is singing…"





<< Back

Next >>

Leave Review
Home     Search     Chapter List