Stories of Arda Home Page
About Us News Resources Login Become a member Help Search

Imaginary Friends  by Kara's Aunty

Disclaimer: Lord of The Rings belongs to the Tolkien estate, etc. Harry Potter is owned by J.K. Rowling, etc. Not me. I'm only dabbling my unworthy fingers in their magical worlds.

* Again, not a crossover per se.

Abomination


It was a union so unnatural that - when the Valar learned of the secret portal between past and present - they destroyed it instantly, thus bringing a halt to the terrible trysts. For a union between two beings of such unparalleled evil could result in nothing but terror and despair.

But their intervention came too late ...

His dessicated lips curved into a rare smile. One night of savage passion might have been all he shared with fair Bellatrix, but it had been enough. And though his touch would drive her insane eventually, his goal had been achieved; despite what the golden-haired Elf had prophesised, the legacy of Angmar would live forever, even if the unthinkable happened and the Witchking did not.

Nine months later - and eons away - the Dementors were born …

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Author's Note: Let me stress that these are not intended to be crossovers per se. At least I hope they're not - I don't want to be inadvertently breaking SoA rules. If it seems that any are overtly crossover-y, please let me know and I'll remove the required chapter immediately.

Kara's Aunty ;)





<< Back

        

Leave Review
Home     Search     Chapter List