Stories of Arda Home Page
About Us News Resources Login Become a member Help Search

Trinkets on the Wayside  by Wayfarer

TRINKETS ON THE WAYSIDE


by Wayfarer
(closetwayfarer at yahoo dot com)

WRITER's NOTES

Trinkets, or worthless trifles? I rather hope readers find some of the former in this collection.

It seems inconceivable, as someone mentioned, that someone who decries the lack of time to even provide decently timed "Into The Dark Again," ITDA updates, actually managed to write all these other little things, and get them completed. But then I always say, it's all up to musie really, and his is a very tangential methodology. Rarely do we ever go in a straight line, because linear progression seems to offend the little bastard rather, or maybe it's really a reflection of my mental condition.

In any case, I've veered off-course, from time to time, to dabble in little ideas. Given our propensity to details and verbiage, all I can say is "Thank goodness for the concepts of small, simple forms and formats like drabbles, and haikus!"

However, the trinkets we've had the most fun in creating aren't here on SoA, due to house rules. But if you're inclined towards a bit of levity, tongue-in-cheek satire, silliness or just plain filking, musie strongly urge you to read these and most importantly, sing them out LOUD: The Twelve Days Of Precious (ME Carols anyone?)

~W

Jan 06


Useful References:





<< Back

        

Leave Review
Home     Search     Chapter List