Stories of Arda Home Page
About Us News Resources Login Become a member Help Search

Ring-bearer  by Kara's Aunty

Disclaimer: Lord of the Rings belongs to J.R.R. Tolkien, etc. I am only borrowing his characters for this fanfiction and am making absolutely no profit whatsoever from it.

Credit: Tuckborough.net

Sauron


Beneath the iron crown of Barad-dûr's highest tower, a silent form cloaked in Shadow observed the warring mass of elves and men surrounding his fortress. Fire and arrows rained endlessly upon them from above yet, though they died in their hundreds, still they persisted with their fruitless siege.

Seven years of deadlock. Seven years of concealment, vainly awaiting victory.

But no longer. His patience had finally worn thin. It was time to end this stalemate, to crush his enemies. And crush them he would - for Sauron, creator of the Master-Ring, was invincible.

Turning decisively, he departed to meet his destiny.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX


Author's Note: Yes, more drabbles. Seems the ideal way to ease back into fanfic after suffering from writer's block.

Oddly enough, I couldn't write a drabble to save myself before the block. And now they just won't stop coming …

Bonkers, eh?


Kara's Aunty ;)





        

Next >>

Leave Review
Home     Search     Chapter List