Stories of Arda Home Page
About Us News Resources Login Become a member Help Search

The Accidental Book Club of Bag End   by Grey Wonderer

This is the prologue to the only story that I have written all year long so I will just get right to the point here before I change my mind and don’t post it.  That could happen given enough time because the story is rather silly and I am out of the habit of posting anything.

Here is what you need to know if you plan to read this.

The story contains spoilers for all three Hobbit films.  It is post-quest but not so post-quest that Frodo isn’t still around.  I like it when Frodo is still around. 

The story is meant to be satire and is not intended to offend anyone.  If it does offend you, then please, don’t read it.  It is not a recommendation for The Hobbit films nor is it a put-down of them.  The opinions expressed by some of the characters in this story may seem like some of my opinions, which is to be expected since I did write this, but the opinions of some of the other characters are most certainly not mine.  I shall let you be the judge of what is what. 
This is a general audiences kind of fiction and contains only one word of profanity which can be quickly skipped over while reading without ruining the story.  In fact, I’ll be damned if I know why it’s in there to begin with.  Oh!  Sorry.  Two words.  Two words of profanity.

As always, I own nothing.  The characters are the property of JRR Tolkien, Peter Jackson, Fran Walsh, and Phillipa Boyens.  The names have been changed because, in my opinion, it was funnier that way. I am not and could not if I wanted to, making any money at all on this.  

If you read it, thank you for doing so.  If you ignore it, thank you for taking the time to do so.  It takes great effort to ignore something properly once you’ve seen it.  Good for you!  If you like it, hate it, find a mistake in it, or just want to say hi, feel free to comment.  If you want to read it to kill time and have nothing at all to say or don’t want anyone to know that you would be caught reading this kind of trash, then don’t review and I promise no one, not even me, will know that you read it.  It will be your secret.

As always thank you for reading this prologue.  (anyone getting this far did read the prologue so it’s polite for me to say thank you.)


GW
12-27-2014





        

Next >>

Leave Review
Home     Search     Chapter List