Stories of Arda Home Page
About Us News Resources Login Become a member Help Search

The Findaráto Diaries  by Fiondil

Character List

Note: The number in parentheses refers to the chapter where a character first appears or is mentioned. An asterisk (*) before a name indicates that the person is deceased (if Mortal) or presently residing in Mandos.

Mirroanwi:

Aearill (OFC) — Reborn Sinda who leaves Lórien at the same time as Finrod (16)

*Aicanáro — (mentioned) Noldo, Finrod’s brother, also called Aegnor (18)

Aldamir (OMC) — (mentioned) Noldo, Reborn, died crossing the Helcaraxë, was Brethorn and Saelmir’s roommate in Lórien before Finrod (13)

Aldundil (OMC) — (mentioned) Noldo, younger son of Herendil and (22)

Aldurilmon (OMC) — Noldo, a master sculptor of the stonemason’s guild (35)

Alpheldis (OFC) — Sinda, Reborn, previously from Eglarest (8)

Amandur (OMC) — Noldo, a guard in Arafinwë’s palace assigned to Finrod (21)

Amarië — Vanya, Finrod’s betrothed (16)

*Angaráto — (mentioned) Noldo, Finrod’s brother, also called Angrod (18)

Arafinwë — Noldóran, father of Finrod and husband of Eärwen (mentioned in chapter 5, makes first appearance in chapter 16)

Arinyalcarë (OFC) — Noldo, a court illuminator (36)

Artamir (OMC) — A member of Arafinwë’s court (26)

Artanis — (mentioned) Noldo, Finrod’s sister, wife of Celeborn, also called Galadriel (19)

*Artaher — (mentioned) Noldo, Finrod’s nephew, son of Angaráto, known as Orodreth in Beleriand (19)

Axantur (OMC) — (mentioned) Master of Ceremonies of Arafinwë’s court (29)

*Belamdir — (mentioned) Finrod’s valet in Nargothrond (28)

*Bëor — (mentioned), Adan, Finrod’s vassal (21)

*Beren — (mentioned) Adan, son of Barahir, husband of Lúthien, friend of Finrod (19)

*Boromir — (mentioned) Adan, grandson of Bëor (21)

Brethorn (OMC) — Sinda, one of Finrod’s roommates in Lórien, previously a warrior under Fingon (8)

Calálcarë (OFC) — Noldo, a stablehand in Lórien (10)

Calamírë (OFC) — Vanya, Master Lóriennildë (13)

Calandil (OMC) — Noldo, Arafinwë’s chief guard (17)

Caliondil (OMC) — Noldo, owner of a stallion named Hórëa (36)

*Caranthir — (mentioned) Noldo, fifth son of Fëanor and Nerdanel, also called Morifinwë and Moryo (19)

Celeborn — (mentioned) Sinda, Prince of Doriath, husband of Galadriel (19)

Eärendil — (mentioned) Peredhel, Son of Idril and Tuor (3)

Eärnur (OMC) — Teler, an apprentice Lóriennildo, befriends Finrod (10)

*Eärnur (OMC) — (mentioned) Teler, Eärnur's uncle who died in the Kinslaying at Alqualondë (33)

Eärwen — Noldotári, mother of Finrod and wife of Arafinwë (mentioned in chapter 5, makes first appearance in chapter 16)

*Edrahil — One of Finrod’s Companions in the Quest of the Silmaril. Finrod confuses him with Calandil while out hunting (21)

*Elenwë — (mentioned) Noldo, wife of Turgon, mother of Idril (8)

Elindis (OFC)— (mentioned) Vanya, wife of Ingwë of Vanyamar, Finrod’s great aunt (23)

Finrod — Noldo, also called Findaráto, once King of Nargothrond, son of Arafinwë and Eärwen (1)

*Fingon — (mentioned) Noldo, son of Fingolfin (Ñolofinwë), also called Findecáno (8)

Gilgaran (OMC) — Sinda, Reborn, previously from Gondolin, a member of the House of the Tower of Snow (13)

*Glorfindel — (mentioned) Noldo, once of Gondolin, Finrod’s friend in Mandos (13)

Herendil (OMC) — Noldo, a member of Arafinwë’s court, father of Vorondil and Aldundil (22)

Hithrían (OFC) — Sinda, Reborn, previously from Himring, Maedhros’ stronghold (13)

Idril — (mentioned) Noldo, Daughter of Turgon, wife of Tuor, mother of Eärendil, present fate unknown, also called Itarildë (3)

Ilvanaráto (OMC) — Noldorin lord overseeing the royal granaries (19)

Ingwë — (mentioned) Vanya, King of Vanyamar and High King of All the Elves in Aman, Finrod’s great uncle (23)

Írissë (OFC) — Noldo, a jewel-smith in Tirion (20)

Laiqualaurë (OMC) — An elfling admitted into Arafinwë’s court as a junior courtier, nephew to Lady Laurelindalë (26)

Laurelindalë (OFC) — A member of Arafinwë’s court (26)

Lirillë (OFC) — (mentioned) Teler, wife of Olwë of Alqualondë, Finrod’s grandmother (23)

Maglor — (mentioned) Noldo, second son of Fëanor and Nerdanel, also called Macalaurë (8)

Mardillë (OFC) — Noldo, a guest at the wedding of Aldundil and Calalindalë, a junior member of the diplomatic corps, sister of Serindë and cousin of Rúmilion (28)

Martaniel (OFC) — Exilic Noldo suffering from Sea-longing (14)

Melulissë (OFC) — (mentioned) Noldo, wife of Sorondur (27)

Meneldil (OMC) — (mentioned) Vanya, Master Lóriennildo (10)

Míriel (OFC) — Noldo, one of the Lóriennildi charged with tending the Reborn (9)

Mirilion (OMC) — Noldo, son of Silwindil who has recently become a master of the carpenter’s guild (35)

Morwen (OFC) — Sinda, Reborn, previously from Gondolin and belonging to the House of the Fountain (13)

*Nelyafinwë — (mentioned) Firstborn son of Fëanor and Nerdanel, also called Nelyo and Maedhros (19)

Nendilion (OMC) — Teler, a stablehand in Lórien (10)

Nestadôr (OMC) — Noldo, Reborn, previously a healer in Maglor’s household (8)

*Ñolofinwë — (mentioned) Noldo, son of Finwë and Indis, brother of Arafinwë, also called Fingolfin (19)

Olwë — (mentioned) Teler, King of Alqualondë, Finrod’s grandfather (23)

Ondoher (OMC) — Noldo, a journeyman in the stonemason’s guild under the tutelage of Master Aldurilmon (35)

Ornendil (OMC) — Noldorin lord who is involved in a court case adjudicated by Finrod (36)

Ossendur (OMC) — (mentioned) Teler, uncle to Eärnur (14)

Pelendur (OMC) — Noldo, a member of Arafinwë’s court, owner of a mare named Anarliltarë (19, 36)

Rialcar (OMC) — Noldo, a member of Arafinwë’s Privy Council, father of Laurendil (19)

Rúmilion (OMC) — Noldo, a guest at the wedding of Aldundil and Calalindalë who is studying law, cousin of Mardillë and Serindë (28)

Saelmir (OMC) — Sinda, one of Finrod’s roommates in Lórien, previously from Gondolin, a member of the House of the Hammer of Wrath (8)

Selmacas (OMC) — Noldo, a member of Arafinwë’s court, husband of Tarwen and father of Calalindalë (22)

Salmandillë (OFC) — (mentioned) Noldo, a journeyman of the stonemason’s guild under the tutelage of Master Aldurilmon, Ondoher’s friend (35)

Serindë (OFC) — Noldo, a guest at the wedding of Aldundil and Calalindalë, works in the Royal Exchequer, sister of Mardillë and cousin of Rúmilion (28)

Silwindil (OMC) — Noldo, a master of the carpenter’s guild (35)

Sorondur (OMC) — Vanya, Herendil’s chief falconer (27)

Tarwen (OFC) — Noldo, wife of Salmacas and mother of Calalindalë (22)

Telemaitë (OMC) — Noldorin lord who owns a stallion named Lossenáro (36)

Telperiën (OFC) — Noldo, Lóriennildë ministering to those suffering from Sea-longing (14)

Tuor son of Huor — (mentioned) Adan of the House of Hador, husband of Idril, father of Eärendil, present fate unknown (3)

*Turcafinwë — (mentioned) Noldo, third son of Fëanor and Nerdanel, also called Turco and Celegorm (19)

*Turgon — (mentioned) Noldo, King of Gondolin, father of Idril, son of Fingolfin, also called Turucáno (3)

Vandacalimë (OFC) — Noldo, wife of Herendil, mother of Aldundil (28)

Vardamir (OMC) — Noldo, Arafinwë’s chief healer (25)

Vardamíriel (OFC) — Reborn Noldo who leaves Lórien at the same time as Finrod (16)

Vëandur (OMC) — Noldo, a page in Arafinwë’s court (28)

*Vorondil (OMC) — (mentioned) Noldo, firstborn son of Herendil, died in the War of Wrath (22)

Ainur:

Aulë — Vala, Smith of Arda, spouse of Yavanna, appears to Finrod in disguise, calling himself Malantur (9)

Cemendillë (OFC) — (mentioned) Chief Maia of Yavanna (5)

Cucuandur (OMC) — Maia of the People of Irmo (10)

Estë — (mentioned) Valië, Lady of Rest, spouse of Irmo (7)

Ingil (OMC) — Maia of the People of Irmo (8)

Irmo — Vala, Lord of Lórien, spouse of Estë (5)

Lótessë (OFC) — Maia of the People of Vána, teaches Finrod the art of basket weaving (11)

Manwë — (mentioned) Vala, the Elder King, spouse of Varda (6)

Maranwë — (mentioned) Chief Maia of Námo (34)

Morgoth — (mentioned) Vala, also called Melkor and Moringotto, The Fallen, now residing in the Void (3)

Námo — (mentioned) Vala, Lord of Mandos, spouse of Vairë (1)

Nienna — (mentioned) Valië, Lady of Tears (6)

Ninwanyellë (OFC) — (mentioned) Maia of the People of Estë (15)

Olóremmárië (OFC) — Maia of the People of Irmo (14)

Olórin — (mentioned) Maia of the People of Manwë, often helps with the Reborn (1)

Oromë — Vala, Lord of the Forest and the Hunt (21)

Ossë — (mentioned) Maia of the People of Ulmo (14)

Ravenni (OFC) — Maia of the People of Tulkas, one of the sentinels along the Calacirya (23)

Súrilindë (OFC) — Maia of the People of Estë (8)

Tilion — Maia of the Moon (4)

Tindomerel (OFC) — Maia of the People of Námo (1)

Vairë — Valië, Weaver of Arda, spouse of Námo (5)

Varda — Valië, Star-Queen, spouse of Manwë (5)

Ulmo — (mentioned) Vala, Lord of Waters (14)

Yavanna — Valië, Earth-Queen, spouse of Aulë (5)





<< Back

        

Leave Review
Home     Search     Chapter List