Stories of Arda Home Page
About Us News Resources Login Become a member Help Search

B2MeM: Aragorn in the Last Battle  by Mirach

Week 5: This week was about cooperation between the teams to defeat Morgoth at the end of the game. We accepted the challenge of Glorfindel to write a drabble for every one of the 63 challenges together.

Tales of the Ranger and Slayer: A duel of words and not swords. One night in the Hall of Fire, Aragorn and Glorfindel tell tales, some tall and some true. (A collection of drabbles)

Challenge (Rómenna): Name a sport or game that you think might have been played in Tolkien's world--it can be a real game or one of your invention. Show a character playing that sport or game.


Cheating or Not

„Take this!"

„Oooh, but that is not fair!"

„You whine like a little boy, Elrohir!"

„And you are mean! You was not supposed to do that!"

„Now what do you want to do to me in return? Will you ask Ada for help?"

„Cheater! You wouldn't think that out yourself!"

„Glorfindel taught me that move, and what? I do not cheat!"

„Yes, but his rules are thousands of years old! We are not in Gondolin!"
„Time-approved..." Elladan smirked. „Just that you don't know that rule doesn't mean that it does not exist!"

„I'm never going to play chess with you again!"





<< Back

Next >>

Leave Review
Home     Search     Chapter List