Stories of Arda Home Page
About Us News Resources Login Become a member Help Search

B2MeM: Aragorn in the Last Battle  by Mirach

Week 5: This week was about cooperation between the teams to defeat Morgoth at the end of the game. We accepted the challenge of Glorfindel to write a drabble for every one of the 63 challenges together.

Tales of the Ranger and Slayer: A duel of words and not swords. One night in the Hall of Fire, Aragorn and Glorfindel tell tales, some tall and some true. (A collection of drabbles)

Challenge (Umbar): A character disembarks from a boat or ship in an unfamiliar place. Begin a story, poem, or artwork at this moment.


The White Shores

His feet sink into the soft sand. He staggers, like a sailor used to the swaying deck of his ship when he enters the firm ground after weeks on sea. For a moment, he struggles to keep his balance, but then laughes aloud, and sinks to his knees. The light of the Silmaril shimmers in the white sand with thousands of reflections. The sand clings to his clothes... but it is no sand. It is the dust of diamonds. After all the terrors of the journey, after the whims of the merciless Sea, Eärendil has reached the shores of Valinor.





<< Back

Next >>

Leave Review
Home     Search     Chapter List