Stories of Arda Home Page
About Us News Resources Login Become a member Help Search

B2MeM: Aragorn in the Last Battle  by Mirach

Week 5: This week was about cooperation between the teams to defeat Morgoth at the end of the game. We accepted the challenge of Glorfindel to write a drabble for every one of the 63 challenges together.

Tales of the Ranger and Slayer: A duel of words and not swords. One night in the Hall of Fire, Aragorn and Glorfindel tell tales, some tall and some true. (A collection of drabbles)

Challenge (Armenelos): Our characters often hold strong opinions, whether they be as serious as Fëanor's convictions about freedom from the Valar or as seemingly frivolous as Merry's belief in the superiority of Longbottom Leaf. Write a story, poem, or create an artwork in which a character must defend or discovers the *opposite* of a strongly held opinion.


Public Opinion

„I tell you, it's a strange fellow! Just look at his eyes. They pierce you like two spears when he looks at you intently!"

"Oh yes, do not trust him when he says that he just needs some food and shelter! He will steal everything valuable you have, and be away on those long legs of his before you even notice!"

"Did he steal something from you?"

"Er... no, but I heard that my neighbour's niece..."

"That's nonsense!" an indignant voice sounded from the corner table of the Prancing Pony. "Strider healed my daughter when nobody else could help her!"





<< Back

Next >>

Leave Review
Home     Search     Chapter List